So over the past couple weeks I’ve been dialing down the volume of my workouts and really upping the intensity. And today? Today was “Arm Day”. I dusted off (literally) one of my old HIT bodybuilding books from when I was training to get HYYYYUUUUUUGE and I went back in time to bang out a Shoulders and Arms session. Damn did it feel good. Want my workout? Read on.
YOUR SHOPPING CARTYour cart is empty
Visit The Shop
“LIKE” My Coaching Page
- Angry, Confused, Sad, and On a Mission.
- “Arm Day” is SO Under-Rated
- 2013: The Year of the Anti-Resolution
- Relying on Instincts After Tragedy Strikes
- The Best Nutrition Program
- Welcome to “Jersey Beast Radio”
- Don’t Get Wrapped Up in the HYPE
- What Makes Beach Workouts HARDCORE?
- Would You Give All or Give Up?
- 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Your Deadlift
- Top 5 Mistakes While Trying to Add Mass
- DON’T Train for Strength, Mass, Performance, or Fat Loss…
MMA Conditioning Association
Hardcore Training Equipment
For Massive Arms
Bands For Strength